You might be wondering who is Gaby and what is Back 2 Work Mom all about? Well, I studied my B.A. in International Relations in Mexico, my M.S. in National Security Studies at the American Military University while pregnant with my second baby. I am currently pursuing a Doctoral degree in Sustainable Entrepreneurial Development, yeah I know, what a mouthful, right?
But hear me out.
I know that women-owned businesses are a catalyst for social change, development, and stability for their communities.
I started B2WM because I believe that women-owned businesses are seeds delivering change to their families, communities, and society in general.
10 Facts about Gaby Rendon
- Regia by birth, globetrotter by heart. Can’t think of settling down any time soon (WIFI is a must, though)
- My house looks like a zoo with dogs, cats, geckos, chameleons, and water dragons roaming around the rooms… I believe I’ll need a ranch soon.
- I drink coffee and diet coke, not the healthiest I know.
- Nothing makes me happier than enjoying a martini reading a good book.
- Volunteering is in my DNA, can’t stop even if I tried, it just feels SO good doing good.
- Board games bore me, but I play along on Friday’s game night, kiddos you know.
- Business owner, public servant, business owner, public servant. I believe I see a pattern here.
- Persistent, can’t stop thinking about a problem until I solve it. I’m a Capricorn, maybe that’s why.
- Love online learning. Juggling motherhood and a Doctoral degree -no pressure here-
- I’m a Certified Mentor